View Single Post
Old 08-11-18, 02:28 PM   #12
nsomnia
Weps

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0
Icon11

Yeah some of Canada sucks for health care f you don't have a few years savings but who prepares for heart attacks and burst veins and such.

I appreciate that link when j have another good day and can handle reading which is getting so much easier I'll check that out. There is the rare case like recently I saw on the news blind stroke victims in both sides can sometimes regain some vision after many years. My father is blind in his other eye so we are the pirates now.

Two years ago out if coma I thought I was 16 and my tattoos were because I was a dangerous biker. At least the nurses told me j said that constantey haha. Good thing I don't remember.

Thank god we were back from our vacation Right before it happened.

I won't allow kids to slide their bums down the stairs after too much sugar anymore.

Thanks for the support all I just remembered subsim for the first time. I have slowly been investing in some higher than usual risk items as well as gids to make a little money for the family and a tiny bit of gaugenteed income.