Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 08-02-18, 09:54 AM   #6418
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 437
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
The problem(s) might lay in the PatrolObjectives.cfg and Flotillas.upc files, in the missions and assignments, in that with certain assignments, they aren't active yet, date-wise. Others are, and if you get those, everything works. You might get the assignment to the East China Sea (Pearl / Midway default mission) several times, but if you get one of the later missions that is not yet active, you might get retired instead, which was a rather frequent problem prior to v1.3 of the game. This is why we've been trying to track this early assignment stuff down. We don't know what happens, nor why. I'm thinking that the devs having a "default" mission that the game falls through to, might be a way they used to help avoid the old early retirement issue, but I don't know. We have not had it happen yet in FotRSU, and would sure appreciate you letting us know what happens in your case. Just don't delete your old Saves is all - just in case...
ok, i can handle this assignment. can we list out what you want me to track/pay-attention-to as i proceed with the "pre-release" version of the Balao? normally i do not track anything other than patrol success, one patrol at a time, however this assignment appears to require paying attention to additional items. i just want to get a handle on what you want me to look for or notice.

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote