Old 07-18-18, 01:52 PM   #3
JCWolf
Admiral

Downloads: 199
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenonSurf View Post
Nice to hear you again, JCWolf,

For the Stormy DBSM mod I currently have some problems, but not related to TWoS, I hope you have modified it as I PM'd you, otherwise there will be problems in your setup, not everything may work as intended, Stormy's mod is NOT compatible with TWoS but my adaptation should work fine (taking out the file sh.sdl in the Sound folder and taking out the new keyboard commands).

How is it that the '3-circles-method' for torpedo firing is showing in your picture? Have you changed it in the OFEV? I'm not sure this will work as intended in TWoS. If you want a 'simple' and easy method to fire torpedos then you need to play without Real Navigation and set the last XOTDC tab entry in the OFEV as 'False'. In addition you must deactivate 'Manual TDC' in the in-game options. You will then play with Auto TDC. You should then get a yellow line for the torpedo line instead of these numbers. To fire in Auto TDC, lock the target (Space) and unlock it again; this will feed the TDC data automatically and you can fire.

I'll continue to read your post, if I have answers I'll feedback.

Cheers,

Hi matey..

Those circles are in the TAI and Nav Map options and I will check those things you say and add them correctly....but they are from the maps options so its from TWOS as well...I do not have real navigation Mod installed...As for the DBSM sound files I did tweaked it according your PM..

JCWolf Mediafire SHIII Page

User name : JCWolf
Password : stefre@jcm
JCWolf is offline   Reply With Quote