Old 07-12-18, 12:00 PM   #8
JCWolf
Admiral

Downloads: 199
Uploads: 1
Icon14

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenonSurf View Post
Ok, knowing who you are (I wish you can take out possible Mouseclick problems for your SH3 Widescreen...), I guess it's not help what you want but a wire link to God... So I'll stop to respond here.

Good luck,

Yes its better for you to just shut up and move...so its thank you for nothing, You mention God 3 times and still i think that either you are in a bad mood or you are just like that, but for sure when I say who I am, I was not presuming of nothing just saying that I am not an ignorant...And all this talk just to find out that you really didn't wanted to help but came here to just troll my post then...

My SHIII wide screen Mod was not even released pall...

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=221951

so what problems are you talking about cause I have no idea...You could however take a moment to just think why you came here just to insult and troll my post in every reply???!!!

But I do not have time for people like you for sure...Never in the time I have been here saw some one with that large ego just trolling posts cause they want...And I am in this place (community site) for quite a wile...

That attitude is just great for you...

Do me a favor don't wast my time anymore...

JCWolf Mediafire SHIII Page

User name : JCWolf
Password : stefre@jcm
JCWolf is offline   Reply With Quote