View Single Post
Old 06-20-18, 03:39 PM   #4846
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
this is not about democrats or republicans, it is about one big error who became 'president'.
I've said it before. I'll say it again. The USA dodge a bullet by not electing Hillary Clinton as president. I don't call it a mistake I call it damn good luck.

Quote:
i need one look and listen to one sentence, and what this blubbering something talks about, and especially *how* it says it and which vocabulary it uses. If l no one sees or understands what this is about...
Have fun making America great again, i'm out.
Come on man. The last guy was a very eloquent speaker. He was smooth. He could sing, dance and play basketball. Lovely family man. The question is was he a good president? Are you going to judge him by how he spoke? Less than two years after he left office we are finding out just how corrupt that administration was. And we haven't heard it all yet. The IG report on the FISA warrant applications should be just as telling as the Clinton investigation report was.

Look, I'm no fan of Donald Trump by any stretch. I wish he'd throw his phone in the Potomac River, stop with the personal attacks and get a damn hair cut. That being said I think he has a long way to go in catching up to the last guy in terms of corruption. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is online