View Single Post
Old 06-15-18, 07:46 PM   #10
antigaprime
Nub

Downloads: 134
Uploads: 0
Default I hope this helps, I have found a post from Warham on his KSD Commander translated

Warham
Младший лейтенант
Младший лейтенант
Warham
Spent on the forum:
15 days 9 hours
Positive: +62
26-05-2018 1807
Hello comrades! I apologize for being lost. I do not have any free time at all. And there are no prerequisites to the fact that it will appear, rather the opposite. I can not support the KSD Commander anymore. In principle, he would have worked independently. But the developers of the Il2 BZS cut off access to their server, which they once provided. I do not know what is the reason, to understand, to correspond with them is again a lot of time and not the fact that they will go to a meeting. I leave a link to the Yadisk with the sources of KSDCommander. If there is someone who wants and can find and deploy the server, then everything will work again. Having source codes and desire it is possible and to develop the project. Written everything in C # and the server part of the program needs a Windows server.

Edit I feel the need to add the link to his forum where I found this - https://translate.google.ca/translat...78&prev=search

Last edited by antigaprime; 06-15-18 at 07:58 PM.
antigaprime is offline   Reply With Quote