View Single Post
Old 04-14-18, 10:26 AM   #59
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
This isn't over, it's just getting started.
Have you noticed that right especially secretary Mattis, former USMC general himself, has chosen to be far more sober and cautious in his wordings of the past nights events than May or Trump?

Maybe there will be more theatre thunder, yes. But that it will be more than relatively harmless stage thunder I do not believe before it happens. The Russians' mere presence protects the real important assets and high value targets, and then there is the Russian. Your president will not touch the Russians. He will lambast and roar and shout and of course tweet and try to give the impression to be insane and unpredictable and too dangerous not to leave him his will. And thats it. The Russians simply will sit it out, and your forces will not strike targets where Russians are present.

That a struck target has had no Russian presence, is almost evidence that it was relatively unimportant. And I wonder to what degree the presence of Iranians has the same effect of protecting a potential target.

I think the Israelis understand this better than the UK, France or the US. They struck, did not ask, did not care for Russians present or not, they did it and did not make any words about it. Period.

Russia also causes a deep rift amongst the EU again. Military EU corps? Germany stays out, many others as well. If anything this operation shows what a paper tiger the EU is, despite all its high-flying plans and the Euroicorps and whatever there is or shall be.

Fireworks show in the night club it all is, that simple. Get your drinks fresh and cold, enjoy the show, and have a good time. The guilty-feeling conscience has been soothed with fatastic alibi action.

Merkel says Germany will not join any military action. She also says that Germany fully supports the military intervention. So einen Spagat muß man erst mal hinkriegen! LOL