Old 04-12-18, 12:46 PM   #23
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
According to
Russia's ambassador to Lebanon, who said any U.S. missiles fired at Syria would be shot down and the launch sites targeted

For me it does sound like they are not just going to intercept those tomahawks, but also will go after the place/thing from where these missiles was fired from

Markus
I stand corrected Markus ... your right after doing a search on the Russian ambassador to Lebanon's exact words that he points back to coming from Putin himself:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...dor/ar-AAvKmrN

Quote:
Responding to the ambassador’s comments, General Sir Richard Barrons, who led the UK’s Joint Forces Command from 2013 to 2016, told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme:

“I hope the ambassador has chosen his words very carefully because what he’s actually saying is that if the US and allies decide to strike against Syrian chemical weapons and delivery aircraft, not only are they going to try and shoot down the missiles in flight -

which they're capable of doing, but won't be with total success - but by saying the words 'launch platforms', he’s saying they are going to try and sink ships, sink submarines and shoot aircraft out of the sky - that’s war.”
Shame on me i started to ask Neal for a cite

All I have to say is "Bring it on big boy (Putin)"
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote