View Single Post
Old 03-13-18, 06:15 PM   #16
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
The first problem I have with reports like these is that on the one hand you have a vehicle that can hover, then accelerate to supersonic speeds almost instantly, but on the other can be tracked by current technology.

I they're foreign, are they testing their stuff against our sensors? Are they playing with us? Are they really that advanced?

If they're extraterrestrial, are they really so stupid as to let us track them? Are they playing with us?

The articles talk about Russians, and about aliens, but I don't recall seeing them talk about our own secret programs. Maybe the reason there's no investigation is because our government already knows about them. Not aliens, but our own experimental technologies.

Lots of questions, zero answers.
Do you care for what the ants beside your boots think of the shadow you throw? Are you even aware of them?

The meaning of "alien" is that what is alien compares to nothing else that is known from before. Good advise then is: no anthropomorphizing, no comparison to anything by old, known standards. The alien is ALIEN. If there is something like alien life from other worlds, then most likely any animal life on this planet Earth is closer to us, than the alien life is.

And why is everybody taking it for granted that the only reason aliens come to planet Earth - is man?