Old 03-05-18, 03:39 PM   #45
Fanuboat
Torpedoman

Downloads: 51
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenonSurf View Post
@Fanuboat,

I suggest you print out your JSGME install and publish it here so we have a clear view of what you did install. (chose 'tasks' in JSGME).

Then, only YOU can know how you have installed SH3 initially. In the Progam Files directory? That's bad...Did you start with v.1.4? Are the files in your directory protected? They should NOT be protected. Have you applied the 4GB patch? Have you followed ALL and ALL instructions? It can be a pain to check all this, but only YOU know that. It's easy to miss something.

Also I would not use SH3 Commander before everything is ok without it (just to say; I don't know if you do).

I only have a fews mod in jsgme.
WAC 5.0
WAC patch
complete sound mod for wac
tam + fix
and the widescreen.

as i said i followed the how to install step by step.........
CTD when loading the game with campaign file, tryed without SH III commander still the same.
Yes game is updated and i always use the 4 giga patch and highly recommend it anyway so....

In the Progam Files directory? That's bad...

Stop with that. its bullsh!t, i always installed my game there + mod so on steam for sure, and never never never ad any problem, if CTD it was because of my OWN fault and not because the game where installed here, so stop with this fake information plz.

You can even add SH III commander on steam as a game, start SH III commander via steam and you will even be able to stream session.
Works perfectly.

Last edited by Fanuboat; 03-05-18 at 03:49 PM.
Fanuboat is offline   Reply With Quote