View Single Post
Old 02-05-18, 07:34 AM   #7685
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

The Uk is punishing itself. Will you please stop to blame the EU, or Hitler
The text you already posted is not entirely wrong, but it's not quite true likewise. Regarding a growing support for this kind of "statement" i think you are wrong. First, a new referendum would stop brexit in its tracks, second just of all young people dislike it, and they are the future. Freedom of movement anyone?

"... every punishment possible will be enacted upon the UK, mostly in the form of tariffs. The UK will reciprocate in kind, knowing she imports more than she exports so the sums will be balanced in her favour. ..."

You say you get out of the custom union, and at the same time complain about tarriffs that may or may not be established. This is what the customs union was intended for: No tariffs. What do you expect when leaving?

Whether there really will be tarriffs harming the UK or not – i don't even think so. Maybe someone's a bit paranoid. Since you like this war comparisons all the time, the EU will not unmoth its secret squadrons of 109s to "punish" the UK.
https://www.newstatesman.com/politic...hing-uk-brexit

I also think this move was done to stop the rioters in the Tory's own fraction, to support May and help to keep her in power.

What happens to Ireland and Scotland, when this will be forced through?

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.