View Single Post
Old 01-26-18, 10:50 AM   #414
Carotio
Mr. Bad Wolf

Downloads: 47
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Nothing less than a death sentence would satisfy me!!
Well, that's not an option in Denmark anymore. Last time we had that was in the time after WW2 to clean up society.
Even Peter Lundin, who had murdered his own mother, while they were living in USA, and who murdered his Danish girlfriend along with her 2 sons, dismembered them and got rid of the body parts, so that they were never found again, he didn't get the death sentence. He has been beaten up several times in prison, but he was sentenced to life in prison. The crime was commited in 2000, and the trial was in 2001. And he still sits there, and he will probably never get out again. Maybe when he is very old.
Palle Sørensen was another well-known Danish murderer. He killed 4 police officers in 1965 - he shot them after being pulled over after he had comitted burglery. In 1966, he was sentenced to life in prison. And he stayed in prison till 1998, when he was pardoned. The last years in an open prison. So roughly 32 years for having shot 4 police men.

What PM will get, is hard to know. But my guess is life in prison. If he gets only 12 or 16 years, it would hurt the justice feeling of many people.
Well, time will tell.

Download my mods from SHMF
Follow my photography here
taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle fraais, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo castellano
Carotio is offline   Reply With Quote