View Single Post
Old 12-14-17, 09:56 AM   #3949
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
So the coastal cities are the bad leftist boys. And all of California, of course. And now even Alabama decided to leave the republican path.
Have you ever looked at a map of US presidential results? Have a look. I'm not calling them 'bad leftist boys', you are.

As for Alabama, don't get too excited. Good riddance to Moore but that seat will return to the Republicans in 2020. Bet on it.

Quote:
You quote just of all CNN, which you say is leftist and biased, to support your arguments?
I'm not quoting CNN. The article is an opinion piece by a noted Conservative writer. Editorial disclaimer at top of article.

Quote:
The views expressed in this commentary are solely hers.

Quote:
Show me this with Breitbart!
You should stop reading Breitbart. Not good for you. Getting your opinion of what Conservatives think from Breitbart is like getting an opinion of what Liberals think by reading Mein Kampf.

Quote:
Fox and Breitbart are owned privately by singulary bosses with rightist mindsets. Those guys have an agenda and built their company around it, picking those news and employees they see fit.
Oh I don't disagree at all. But if you don't think that CNN and MSNBC have a similar progressive left agenda and hiring practices you've drunk the kool-aid.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is online