View Single Post
Old 12-02-17, 12:38 PM   #18
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
No, the people that let their firearms get stolen are at higher responsibility.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
I would say these items are at the top of the list.
THE ABSOLUTE TOP OF THE LIST! A professional officer never lets his weapon be stolen under any circumstances. Neither by being incapacitated or by being assaulted by several antagonists seeking just the weapon; EXAMPLE: several Federal guards in Social Security offices have suffered this and it is always foreseeable and preventable...even if you have to handcuff the weapon to your wrist to prevent the theft which will create an unpardonable danger to the public you are sworn (or least morally obligated) to protect or at least not endanger by your careless misconduct. The privilege to bear arms for a living is an immense one either in open or concealed carry, and 'weapon retention' consideration is the back-half of that equation. The more so as an officer's assets are subject to civil lawsuit if injury results. I hold the BLM officer primarily responsible. One does not leave a handgun locked in a vehicle in SF.

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 12-03-17 at 01:32 PM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote