View Single Post
Old 11-04-17, 04:47 AM   #506
Ramius
Commander

Downloads: 43
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesRamius View Post
Hey, 1st post so please excuse any naivety I have!

I absolutely love this mod and have pretty much used it straight from the outset of me buying CW. As a Brit, I especially love to play the Royal Navy subs.

My particular favorite is the Astute and I'm pretty sure there's a bug with the masts - they seem to sit too high in the fin and 'overextend' - their bases coming out the top of the model when fully extended.

Is there any fix I can do on my end to edit how the masts sit in the fin? I know the modders will have a backlog of new additions and fixes lined up so any suggestions for me being able to fix it for myself and save them the worry?

Finally, is there a way for me to add TASMs to a sub's loadout without it messing up the UI? I recently tried simply implementing 'us_tasm' into the weapons section of the Astute's .txt file but my in experience showed and it broke the UI and prevented me from launching any weapons. This is just to add more realism for my benefit as the block IV tomahawks the RN use are multirole weapons.

If these questions has been asked before I apologise - I'm pretty new to modifying game files. I love this mod and I just want to learn how to manage it for myself.

Thanks in advance to anyone with advice or guidance!
The mast issue is on my to do list and has been for a while. problem is, is i move them inside the fin then the pd depth will change to something stupid like 35 feet and then people will moan about that too.

As for TASM's - Yes you can add them but I would suggest you might want to read about Block IV's first as they are NOT ASM capable.