View Single Post
Old 10-19-17, 12:59 PM   #39
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Default a little post-fuego perspective

Currently no active red hotspots on any real-time maps including the Oakville Grade blaze that persisted till yesterday to the north and cost one tanker driver's life. Now we await the runoff/pollution into the water reservoirs from scorched earth watersheds this winter. Hydro-seeding forest hillsides may be required as there are still damages from the Cobb Mountain/Middletown disaster of 2015 just a little further north. The air quality is improved but iffy: WOW the worst air quality rating in the Bay area this past week is a 'typical day' in Beijing, China!!! Having packed up two cars, ready to bug-out myself for four days(currently unpacking) including all house-cat supplies, passport and pictures- a little sympathetic weirdness as what seems important is subject to extreme tunnel vision with 10+ minutes warning!: http://www.pressdemocrat.com/lifestyle/7539146-181/sonoma-county-residents-shared-the?ref=most&artslide=0
Quote:
My dirty laundry! Figured it was everything I'd worn in the last week, so at least I'd have some clothes I knew fit!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote