View Single Post
Old 10-05-17, 11:29 AM   #308
CaptainCruise
Eternal Patrol

Location: Long Island, New York...home of the 5 gallon economy bucket of "Cruiser's Crunchy Egg Salad"!!!
Downloads: 344
Uploads: 0

I just finished reading this thread, and I have to say I'm totally floored by this story. From all the different stories, the lies, the alibi's, etc.... I don't have a clue what to say. My thoughts and prayers are with Miss Wall's family, but one other person in particular I want to mention that I'm thinking of, and that's Onkel Neal. It's obvious Neal knew PM well and knew him better than all or most of us here in SUBSIM. I can hear the pain in Neal's words every time he posts here and having to read the horror stories and lies from that man almost every day gotta be tearin' Neal up. This man was his friend and now he's been reduced to nothing more than a nightmare story. Neal, for what it's worth buddy I'm thinking of you and hope you find some peace from this anyway you can. Maybe hop on that Harley of yours and catch some bugs in your hair for awhile. Gonna hoist a brew for you later. Someday God willing I'll hoist one with you. Luv ya bossman.....

Tom
CaptainCruise is offline   Reply With Quote