View Single Post
Old 09-30-17, 11:05 PM   #8
Captain_AJ
Crusty

Downloads: 324
Uploads: 0
Default Than I suppose

Than I suppose .. I have learned that no matter the link having the correct plot and were the ship will end up I can use the zero method .. but if your sub is sitting about 4000 yards from the target , scope and using that scope can determine . AOB ,, speed .. , knowing what is true ratio aspect of what is known data, It will help in caculations of shooting , let's say on a 70 degree angle , the scope in FOTORS has the tick marks that can get you data and using a formula that will determine AOB , distance without using a plot . on a map ,however this method will be usefull in bad weather --- I just sank a fubki destroyer , without using a scope ,,

But . what is required is the known aspect ratip of a ship length divided by height which is not shown In SH4 , and than determining by the scope of what is seen in the moment = AOB , distance , and speed which is another caculation , of knowing the true length of a ship . this requires a formula of seeing tic marks , divided by what you see in the scope (L/H) x 100 /known aspect ratio which will give a percentage of AOB , versed against a sine chart that will determine AOB ..

What I need to know is the correct Length which SH5 is modeld in the book of ships , only in SH4 is the mast height is given , and were will i find this ? , were will I fins the correct length of the ships ? that as the purpose of this thread .

Captain_AJ is offline   Reply With Quote