Thread: [REL] Playable Russian Subs
View Single Post
Old 09-21-17, 09:12 PM   #384
snowmaninurface
Swabbie

Downloads: 48
Uploads: 0

Hey I'm not sure if anyone else has a problem with the sails of the 688s and the fairwater planes?
The sail on all 3 versions of the 688s and all the other subs based on the 688s seems like the sails have gotten shrunk and moved back a ways or maybe just moved backwards on the hull quite abit. So now the fairwater planes are fore of the actual sail on all subs based on the 688 hull. And for the seawolf and both versions of the Vir class, the nose bit doesn't sit on the front of the sail like it's suppose to, instead, it just kinda floats infront of it.

Another thing with all vessels based on the 688 is that the top rudder is alot larger than the bottom rudder. But the top rudder has a big gap between itself and the hull where it's suppose to go. the lowest part of the bottom rudder is flush with the bottom of the hull. This look makes alot of sense with the virginia as that's how it really looks (minus the big ass gap)

Oh and also I have some fairwater plane alignment issues with the 84 sturgeon, 84 permit, ohio ssbn, ohio ssgn, george washington ssbn, ethan allen ssbn, and the USS StaynAlive too

And of course I have the issue everyone else has reported with the propulsor being too small or the screw inside it being too big.
snowmaninurface is offline   Reply With Quote