View Single Post
Old 09-14-17, 11:48 AM   #2116
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Lucy:
Another blonde bimbo review and this time its Scarlett Johansson in Lucy, I liked this film because there are only two plot lines to it and that is to kill or survive, and our heroinne at the start of the film is just trying to survive.
Its an action-thriller that tracks a woman who is innocently involved in a drug deal which turns sour, after getting a slap and a kicking from a thug she absorbs a lot of this powerful drug into her body which transforms her into a merciless killer who starts to evolve beyond all human logic.

Lucy:
The Dumbest Movie Ever Made About Brain Capacity, these are just a few of the negative words about this film I've read, I have no doubt that some of you will agree with them after watching it as well.
Well I don't give a monkeys hoot about what the reviewer states as "it simply defies conventional analysis" you're missing the bleeding point Mr reviewer, I don't want to bloody analyse a film I want to be entertained by it you daft pillock and that's why I decided to watch it.

Worth watching rating, 7 out a 10.