Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 09-09-17, 08:22 PM   #5294
vmialpha454
Seaman

Downloads: 18
Uploads: 0

Thank you guys for all the obvious hard work you have put into this mod. I am really enjoying it.

I have one question and one request. The question: are ships traveling in a group bound to a "leader" ship? I ask this because I have seen a couple instances where one ship is sunk or disabled and the other ships begin to display strange behavior. One circled the area of the disabled ship. The other was a group of 3 merchants that, deprived of the major ship of the group, steamed erratically in both course and speed afterward. Not in a way intended to spoil torpedo attacks. It seemed glitchy, with the ships going every which way and going from a near stop to flank speed.

The request: in a future update would you consider tweaking the radar? Specifically, could you make it where, if the radar is turned off, it remains off until the player turns it back on? When I submerge with my radar off and then surface it automatically turns the radar back on and I don't always think to check it and when near land or enemy warships I worry about it giving my presence away. Do you have any thoughts on it?

Thanks for hearing me out and for all the great work you guys do. You are the reason this is my favorite game.
vmialpha454 is offline   Reply With Quote