View Single Post
Old 08-25-17, 05:22 PM   #33
PoorOldSpike
Seaman

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by biosthetique View Post
..there is no need to brandish old COMBAT MISSIONS competition's trophies...Besides it is not because of what you accomplished once in 2003 that you can accomplish it again in 2017..
Remember mate, if someone is blessed with a magnificent tactical brain (as I am), that superhuman talent extends into land, air AND naval combat, for example I'm currently on the 'Towards Berlin' development team, here are a couple of screenshots of a Hunt Class destroyer I've been testing, I've ordered a LEFT turn, but as you see it's heeling over the wrong way, they'll have to fix that!-

Gun calibration tests-

My hallowed silver trophy may have been won 14 years ago, but rest assured I've topped a number of other wargame leagues on a regular basis since then, and my incredible tactical brain is as razor-sharp as it ever was, and I've been a moderator at several wargaming clubs over the years like this one-

PS- to clarify, Dangerous Waters is an excellent warship simulator for small engagements, but with larger battles some players might not like having to frantically clickfest to try to handle multiple threats at the same time.
However it's still better than the big expensive buggy/glitchy CMANO/Inferno/ Chains which I'm ripping to pieces in threads at the Matrix and Armchair General forums..-

Last edited by PoorOldSpike; 08-25-17 at 05:31 PM.
PoorOldSpike is offline   Reply With Quote