View Single Post
Old 08-22-17, 01:17 PM   #23
biosthetique
Lieutenant

Downloads: 652
Uploads: 0

Interesting review on which I concur Mister Herman. The only restriction is that the black bean version is the version before the last patch. The Black bean version can be brought up to the latest version.

I quote you: "Except for the occasional assault on the grammatical senses with the use of preposterous terms like "Functionality" and "Rate of Speed," the manual is very well organized, illustrated, and clear. In fact, unless you enjoy staring at *.PDF documents, I would say that the manual should be a compulsory purchase and not an optional one. Not only is the manual an asset to the game, it is a wealth of information on all aspects of submarine warfare." and "Bottom Line: This game is a must-have for any true naval grognard."

Very well Mister Herman, then since you have the game and the manual in your hands, bring her to the roof, you know where the info you are looking for, resides!...I don't need to do the job twice for you since:
- 1 - I already answer that question on steam and here.
- 2 - I designated the passage where some indication of the canon operation ability are expressed and where it is confirmed that the gun shoot at vessels only.

I am looking forward with a mix of joy and excitement the pictures of POS shooting down a plane and a missile with that 76 mm. I can also add that the suspense is gradually becoming unbearable!...Please BRING IT ON!

Last edited by biosthetique; 08-22-17 at 03:05 PM.
biosthetique is offline   Reply With Quote