View Single Post
Old 08-14-17, 11:14 AM   #1492
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

My assessment of Newcastle for this season will be a neutral and brutal one.
For a start you can get used to results like the one above because its going to be the norm for the rest of the season, I'll also predict that Rafa will be gone or going before this season ends, Rafa needed at least 5 quality players to stave off relegation and you've not got even one through the door and signed up.
The ones you have signed are not the game winners that are needed and they are not blood sweat and tears players either, they'll go AWOL more often than not and they're going to be more of a liability than an asset.

The transfer policy at Newcastle is an absolute joke with not one new player bringing any quality to the side, as I predicted earlier Mike Ashley is going to do it on the cheap and its going to end up being a relegation scrap from start to finish for the Toon.

Most teams are going to put the welcome mat out for Newcastle this season and then they're going to take the 3 points off of you, I'm going to stick my neck out and predict that Newcastle will finish in the bottom 5 this season with the team struggling to get 10 to 12 wins under their belts.

I thought that Newcastle with the best squad in the Championship last season were gifted it more than won it, its not going to happen this season.
Welcome to the Premiership.