Old 08-04-17, 06:15 PM   #478
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10
Default Tourelle de la Plate alpha v12

So, here is the new version:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/u8aai...Plate%20v12.7z

Sorry, lately I had not much time for modding so I couldn't finish the model splitting/damage tweaking that I had planned for this version, but I am at good point with it. Another missing feature is sounds triggered by waves. As for the rest, the list of changed features is like the one I had posted at post #444 with some small additions that you will notice probably.

During the next two weeks I won't be at home. I will take my laptop with me but I am not sure I will get enough free time for modding. In any case I will check the forum regularly and I will give you my feed-back on any update you might post.

As I said before, very little work is left before I can share the damage models. The tower top, part of the eaves and part of the railings are separate from the tower now. Here's a couple of examples:

As you can see, meshes odels are more or less ready. I might decide some put some rebars around the top edge of the tower to replace the missing eaves, I need to work on the textures (that's quick), I have to prepare the meshes for importing them in s3d (model flipping, edge splittting, neet to put vertices at the right height, etc.), and I need to setup the game files (adding damage boxes and pother controllers to the new parts, creating and tweaking new zones, etc.). With a bit of luck, I will be able to finish the work before I am back home
gap is offline   Reply With Quote