Old 08-03-17, 03:45 AM   #461
Kendras
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Icon14

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
Um... I have made no selection: so far I have marked on map all the lighthouses that I am aware of from Saint-Jean-de-Luz in Aquitaine to Lorient. I thought we better have an overall view of all the lighthouses available before we decide which one to model in game

Here is the file:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/97wsw...f%20France.kmz
I've just downloaded Google Earth. Well, this tool gives a lot of infos !

Great work ! This will be particularly uesful to place harbours' lights. How did you find all these small lighthouses ? Could you do the same job for the lights of Brittany ? A last note : some of the LH were built after WWII (in particular on L'Ile d'Yeu), and we should not place them in SH3 world.

Quote:
Since we are at it: do you want me to update the coordinate calculator spreadsheet with your adjusted formulas?
You mean your excel file ? I already did it, even if I don't use it very much.

Quote:
Okay I will remove them, no problem, but I am afraid that the explosion of that gas cylinder wont be enough to demolish the top of the solid reinforced concrete tower by itself.
That's why I wanted the top part to be smaller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkera1705 View Post
Wow a ton of work and efforts thus far! Been reading thru all the posts and LOVING the concept and ideas. Keep it up guys it will all be worth is in the end