View Single Post
Old 07-06-17, 11:33 PM   #11
KevinM
Watch

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj95 View Post
Kevin....I don't know you from Adam, but if $40 is a bit steep for you, I'd like to buy the game for you myself.

I'm just having too much fun with it and would hate to see someone want to try it out but be held back because of money.

I think Steam has a gift function we could use if you're interested.
HeeHee, you are too kind, and I am not sure if you were in a semi joking mood when you "made the offer", but honestly, money per se is not the issue...it is more about having a gaming budget every month (for both PC/PS4 and physical board games), and not "squandering" $40 that could purchase a PS4 game (for instance)...

I am leaning towards taking the plunge now, especially as I read more and more features being added, but more so now because the game must be pretty darned good if someone who doesn't know me, must be enjoying it a whole lot if they are prepared to buy me a copy!!

So thanks for your post, and of all of the posts that have been made, your offer actually gives me the most confidence to make the purchase...so I am at work right now, but I will probably hit the "buy" button when I get home later

Thanks for your post/offer...

Cheers,
Kevin
KevinM is offline   Reply With Quote