Thread: [REL] Playable Russian Subs
View Single Post
Old 07-03-17, 03:04 PM   #115
CaptainX3
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

Yep, I've been made aware of this problem yesterday. I'll have it fixed in the next mod update, but the next update is gonna take me a couple days because it's a big one.

For now, it's really easy to fix the error on your end - it's being caused by an extra comma in a file that I screwed up.

Open this text file on your PC:

override\campaign\campaign001\summary.txt

You'll see this paragraph at the top of the file. The offending comma is right at the end of the yellow text highlighted below. Delete that extra comma, and the error will be fixed.

PlayerVessels=usn_ssn_narwhal,usn_ss_guppyIIa,usn_ ss_barbel_68,usn_ss_barbel,jmsdf_ss_yushio,usn_ssn _skipjack,usn_ssn_permit,usn_ssn_sturgeon,usn_ssn_ los_angeles,usn_ssn_los_angeles_688i,player_ssbn_o hio,player_ssbn_ohio_vls,player_ss_whiskey,player_ ss_tango,player_ss_romeo,player_ss_foxtrot,player_ ss_kilo,player_ssn_november,player_ssn_alfa,player _ssn_victor1,player_ssn_victor2,player_ssn_victor3 ,player_ssn_sierra,player_ssg_juliet,player_ssgn_e cho2,player_ssgn_charlie1,player_ssgn_charlie2,pla yer_ssgn_oscar,player_ssbn_yankee,player_ssbn_delt a3,player_ssbn_delta4,player_ssbn_typhoon,player_s sbn_typhoon_vls,player_ssbn_redoctober,,player_ssbn_redoctober_silent

Sorry about that guys, my mistake. It'll be correct in the next update, but the next update is taking me a lot longer because I finally got visible masts working for all classes, but I have to manually map the mast coordinates for each class, so it's a slow process LOL.

New Playable Subs & More - A Mod For Cold Waters

https://github.com/CaptainX3/CW-Playable-Subs

"We'll settle this the old Navy way... the first guy to die loses!"
CaptainX3 is offline   Reply With Quote