View Single Post
Old 06-27-17, 06:01 PM   #934
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

I thought he was going to use something like my alternative theory on the dinosaur extinction event, anyway I'll let you subsimmers in on it first before I publish it in a not so insignificant science journal that I avidly read.

I believe that the dinosaur extinction level event was not caused by a meteorite hitting the earth but was caused by a large group of brontosaurs having a competition to see who could break wind the loudest, I know it sounds a bit far out but no one has been able to prove the theory wrong as yet.
Just at that exact moment an earthquake and a volcano erupted at the same time and with all that gas released by the dinosaurs and the earthquake it was inevitable that it would be ignited by all that hot ash from the volcano blast, it would have exploded as though 1000s of nuclear missiles had gone off at the same time.

Me thinks it will be proven true when we eventually develop time travel, just think about it lads I'll be that famous some one will travel to our present age and whisk us, (I say us because you're going to witness it as well) to a few moments before the big event occurred, how's that for a theory then?.
Some days my genius knows no bounds.