View Single Post
Old 06-24-17, 05:57 PM   #25
aanker
Pacific Thunder

Downloads: 236
Uploads: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
..... I haven't gotten into the Help portion ...... I'll be trying it, and will see how different FotRSU is from TMO / RSRDC for that portion. That'll be the hard part. The drawing lines is just tedious - unless those can go in the menu_1024_768.ini also, then they become difficult...
Open my Help F1 in-game (maybe in Windowed mode) it is much easier, and edit a copy using a text editor with the FOTRSU Shortcuts and other info you want changed. Then replace mine with your edited Help.cfg file.

Only six or seven lines need to be drawn in a Pearl Pacflt patrol, not tedious at all. From Pearl time it's 4 hours difference from base time to Eastern Japan and 5 hours to Western Japan if that helps put it in perspective.

Draw vertical lines 7.5 degrees E & W of 180d, then every 15 degrees E & W from those 1st two lines. Subtract 1 hour heading W every time you cross a line and add 1 hour heading E. 15d = one hour.

I don't know what keyboard Shortcut commands you are using in FOTRSU. I don't use TMO's or RSRD's keyboard Shortcut commands. You would want to change those in the Help file.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveR View Post
I missed this moon/sun rise/set from sh1; find this more of a tactical decision making item, than how long the stupid ship sinks.

where are these charts?
I missed SH1's calendar's moon/sun rise/set too.

I got them years ago from greyrider's CIC 'Combat Information Center' mod although they are easily found on the internet.

If you PM me your email I can send you my F1 Help.cfg file but I use mostly Stock commands so you would need to edit your shortcuts page as I described above.
Protect each one we ask of thee.
Bless those at home who wait and pray,
For their return by night and day."

aanker is offline   Reply With Quote