View Single Post
Old 06-24-17, 10:16 AM   #915
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Default the slow legal death of amendment 2 by ass-phixiation

Beretta and Colt's Python oiled and primed; off to range for 4th bi-annual shoot to qualify for state's open carry card combine with my guard license; makes me good for two years more. Coming up on 44 years of this toil! The state has tightened down severely in 2017: No longer will I be permitted a 15 round mag which had been 'grandfathered in' to gun owners of such weapons-since '94 in my case. All magazines for non-peace officers must be ten rounds as of 7/1. I have one but getting ten rounds into it is a major pain. Additionally, background checks(not a real biggie for me actually as the CCW conceal permit paperwork is extensive) will also be now required to simply buy ammunition...so I'd better stock up on the staples...or go to Reno, Nevada gun shows to avoid the paperwork. My favorite two gunshops in town simply gave up after 25+ years as the rules are steadily getting prohibitive... THE STATE HAS NO PROBLEMS COLLECTING INCOME TAX FROM MY GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT: THEY JUST MAKE IT MORE PROBLEMATIC TO EARN IT!" Merica!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 06-24-17 at 10:32 AM.
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote