View Single Post
Old 05-26-17, 12:35 PM   #3003
ValoWay
Lieutenant

Downloads: 103
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Let's post the greater level muslim discussion in the "all purpose" terrorism thread as Jim is asking.
source: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...2&postcount=64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post
What is more narrow-minded?
To actually read the source-code of said ideology and find a conclusion based upon the content provided, or never even have read it and go claim those who oppose it are the ones being narrow-minded?

Yes, I did just claim you never read the Quran, and I do so with high confidence. Most non-Muslims who read it carefully and have a functioning brain can only come to the conclusion that the ideology itself, is evil. Yes.
The Quran suggests to apply the Sharia, for example.
Do we need to take a closer look at the Sharia, or can we agree right away that it isn't really that cool?
source: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...7&postcount=46

You somehow ignored the point I was trying to make there. You're perfectely right that I never even bothered to read a single line of the Quran or any other religious books for that matter, simply because I don't care or need to!

What I was pointing out is that you make it sound like you came up with some sort of great wisdom or secret nobody ever knew about even when everyone had contradictorily easily free access to it for hundreds of years all over the globe!

You say that:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post
Most non-Muslims who read it carefully and have a functioning brain can only come to the conclusion that the ideology itself, is evil. Yes.
When you say that islam is obviously evil then you apparently must have some sort of better understanding than all of our western politicians and leaders in history ever? It is one thing to claim politicians nowadays only say what is politically correct, the western world, however didn't find out about Islam and the Quran just yesterday in a blog on the internet which is why I am inclined to question your claim that all of Islam unquestionably belonged to the axis of evil..

If it was really that obvious then our politicians were allowing, according to this logic, psychopaths to immigrate and live among us. To argue that there are extremists in every religion sounds way more feasible to me than condemning them in their entirety!
ValoWay is offline   Reply With Quote