View Single Post
Old 05-24-17, 07:55 AM   #4606
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
As another update on my progress with Fotrs Ultimate's Beta's next version beyond v0.56..............I'm still working on it. I've spent 4 to 6 hours daily working on completing my radar changes. It's not easy breaking new ground with files that are little known. The real problem is getting something to work like the rest of the game when the game doesn't recognize what that something is. Its happening, but having 11 different subs that don't all work the same is putting problems into the mix. Each have to be modified separately, then tested with a game that takes minutes to load each and every time you start. Just a lot of time expended.
And that's what we are waiting for before v.60. Our present version is good. This next step by CapnScurvy is a tough one and we don't want to release again without it.

Other stuff is locked and loaded, subject to changes by Propbeanie, Cdrsubron7 and S7rikeback, but pretty much ready to go.

But it sure plays great now and we can afford to wait! We move when our Capn is satisfied!
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote