View Single Post
Old 04-25-17, 09:06 PM   #85
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castout View Post
What an arrogance to say that when you don't know anything about my life.
Sorry dude, but I have seen and had many spiritually searching people like you - people who endlessly let their oh so spiritually aware ego babble about how ego-less they are, while the mere fact that they endlessly talk about their ego shows that their ego not only is not gone like they claim, but enjoys formidable health and size, and truly parties while setting up its show.

There is a name for this. False prophets. And they are legions. And since I see them doing real damage and leading people astray with all their intellectual super-dooper laserlight show and esoteric practicing, I am neither very patient nor forgiving in calling them out as what they are. I had to learn a lot from theory and practice just to learn that I must unlearn all this ballast - you mistake monitoring physiology with satori and and claim you could prove enlightenment in a laboratory. Sorry man - no way.

You fish for attention and applaus, that simple it is. And unfortunately, very many half-baken wannabe-messiahs, false prophets do like that. To the disadvantage of those who fall for them.

You know what the following is from, do you.

The One Essence that could be known,
Is not the Essence of the Unknowable.
The idea that could be imagined,
Is not the image of the Eternal.
Nameless is All-One, is inner essence.
Known by names is the All-Many, is outer form.
Resting without desires means to learn the infinite inside.
Acting with desires means to stay by the limited outside.
All-the-One and All-the-Many are of the same origin,
different only in appearance and in name.
What they have in common is the wonder of being.
The secret of this wonder
Is the gate to all understanding

The name of God is unpronouncable, say the Jews - so now stop making a fool of yourself by endlessly mounting words on words on words about your transcendence. Your ego still casts shadows as dark and undeniable as things can cast shadows. And the brighter you set the light of your transcendence to burn, the more contrasting this shadow will appear on the floor.

There is nothing to gain and nothing to acchieve in enlightenment. Nothing changes when you have enlightenment. More to know is not needed.

Sorry for being maybe rudely open, but you really ask for it.