View Single Post
Old 04-16-17, 08:32 AM   #11
moose1am
Frogman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default I just like being entertained

I'd watch the movie and probably bitch that this scene or that was unbelievable but then again that's just part of the entertainment. LOL

I loved the post above with the picture of the highway with one lane devoted to submarines and the other dedicated to trucks/buses and vehicles. LOL. Now that was funny IMHO.

I like Vann Diesel and the Fast and Furious Movies. I miss Paul though.

A lot of movies these days have crazy stuff in them. With the new computer animation effects most new movies have a lot of things in them that are hard to believe.

My favorite movies are based on real characters though. I like murder mystery movies and who done it type movies too. And at other times I like funny movies. IE Comedy type movies.

Now we all know that torpedoes don't fly over the ice like in this movie but it did make for a good trailer. LOL. Hey we need to have some make believe and have some fun with it. Was it realistic. No way. But it's a MOVIE not real life. So relax, have a drink and watch the movie. Drink a beer and just laugh at the unbelievable scenes and enjoy the rest of the movie.

Remember going to the movies is much better than going to work!

Moose1am

My avatar resembles the moderator as they are the ones that control the avatar on my page.

Last edited by moose1am; 04-16-17 at 03:36 PM.
moose1am is offline   Reply With Quote