Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 04-06-17, 06:18 PM   #4443
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

I've just finished my 1st patrol in a gar with the new 0.56 version and like a fool I decided to test out these new shells for the anti aircraft guns, so I went all Rambo like on the last stretch back home to Midway. The Japanese pilots were also eager to take part in this free for all that was on offer and they were more happy about it than my crew were I can tell you.

Queue nearly 2 hours of plane v sub and my nerves were like shredded Weetabix, with only 1 anti aircraft gun on this Gar (note to the modders, put another 3 on it please and a million rounds of flak bullet type things as well, just to even things out a touch) and I might just go up against those fly boys again.

Well the result of all that dodging, ducking and diving was 2 planes shot down and 34% damage to the subs hull, I feel as though I've gone 10 rounds with Rocky Marciano. Me thinks its too dangerous to try it again as 2 planes lost for the Japanese is a small price to pay for inflicting 34% damage to a US navy submarine so I've bit the bullet and declared the fly boys the winner.

And there ends my career of being a hotshot sub commander once and for all, if anyone else wants to take those planes on you're welcome to it, I'm going back to do what all sub commanders do best and that's....... eating ice cream while sunbathing on deck.