View Single Post
Old 04-03-17, 09:23 AM   #4390
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1121
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins View Post
Unbelievable! S7rikeback, are you still tracking a Stock Game Fixes mod? Let's add this to that as well.

Wow.....so SHIII had the defect in the beginning. The devs fixed it. The dev team changed remarkably to become the SH4 dev team, which didn't understand SHIII modules very well at all. They abandoned the fixed sub nets and reinstituted the original broken ones.

Even more proof that the drink coaster business model is just bankrupt. And I find that even applications like Adobe Studio in the past didn't build on the past. They hired a new dev team and developed a new application from the ground up, understanding very little from the previous version. Great features got lost. Old features, imported as black boxes were promptly broken. Each successive version devolves into uselessness.

It's even more prevalent in applications for specialized businesses like newspapers, lawyers, accountants, storage businesses, apartment complexes.... spend $5000.00 for a program so clunky and inoperative that any $50 PC program for general use is generations ahead in usability and functionality. The BART point of sale software for Budget Truck Rentals is a poster child for this, so crippled and arcane that passwords are entirely unnecessary. Nobody can use it but those who must suffer through it to do their business. We could publish the passwords on Facebook and nobody could do any harm. Except to themselves when they became suicidal trying to make ANYTHING happen. Oh, I get to pay $75 per month to be tortured.
Yes i am Steve, not had much time to play with it to be honest, but yes considerate it done.