View Single Post
Old 03-24-17, 01:39 PM   #2918
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post
I don't know her so I neither agree or disagree, but aren't these damn liburuls nutcases by definition, August?

Because you never differentiate.
You always say "the liberals", as if we're talking about some collective that thinks 100% alike.
Normally, I wouldn't feel the need to ask, but in your case: You are aware that this isn't the case, aren't you?

I ask because every political post of yours strongly implies you do not, which in conclusion makes me wonder about your actual agenda.
This problem I can't observe, to this extend, with anyone else here.

I'm pointing this out because any political debate is absolutely pointless if one is so biased, so indoctrinated and so narrow-minded towards anything coming from "the other side", no matter the topic, the sources, true or not.
It seems to me that you do not actually care about any of the countless topics, since literally all you do is
a) find sone excuse for trumps latest screw-up,
b) downplay any trump-related issues and
c) point out that "the liberals" really, really suck and no matter what: it's all their fault.

Not how any of this works.
And not everyone falls for it.
Just saying.
Yeah and i'm just saying this is rich coming from a guy who consistently lumps all conservatives together into one "collective".

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote