View Single Post
Old 02-07-17, 12:01 PM   #1513
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Originally Posted by yubba View Post
I guess you missed the point, I pointed out that it happened in a democrat run town in a democrat state
And I showed you, with indisputable facts, that the State is very evenly divided between Democrat and Republican voters, with a large majority of the people who actually run the State being Republicans. A fact that you either missed entirely or intentionally choose to ignore.

Quote:
and I wanted to know why you have these problems in such places so,, is Allentown going to be the next Chicago and then it went down hill when I pointed it out,, I did say I wasn't happy that he and his family was victimized, in this great country ,it shouldn't have happened
You said he shouldn't have had the Trump sign in his yard, when you yourself have called him a Liberal. He pointed out that the people doing this are decidedly not Liberal or Democrat, and you blamed him. That is the point. You blame everything on those who disagree with you, and do not seem capable of recognizing that you might be wrong.

Quote:
this is what happens when you don't hold your government or citizens to account,,or have a free press,, now all of a sudden the Constitution matters to you,, where were you 8 years ago.. ??
Eight years ago? I was here, discussing the issues honestly and fairly, looking at all sides of the question, as any reasonable person would be.

Again it becomes obvious that you don't bother to read what others post, and see only what you want to see. Unable to formulate a real argument you once again go back to calling me a Liberal.

I have a very long record here of discussing the Constitution, something you only seem to mention when it suits you. Have you ever had a real discussion about the Constitution? Have you ever had a real discussion about anything? Certainly not here.