Old 01-28-17, 06:05 PM   #3647
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1118
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7rikeback View Post
Good evening torpedobait,

Following up your problems with the above area... I have just been sunk by a sub-chaser north of Port Gobo and just south of the Osaka area.

I encountered very heavy traffic including in one screen:
1 x sub-chaser
1 x sampan
1 x tugboat
1 x coastal steamer
1 x whale factory ship
1 x Amati Gunboat (called the sub-chaser that sunk me, 1 depth charge and RIP)

All these vessels were single entities and we had spotted serveral other ships further out before we dived for the last time.

Ok, I have now also had a CTD, just outside Osaka Horbor:

Perhaps this is the problem?

But I will say, there is alot of traffic here also, plus stationary DD's & Sub-chasers for those night surface travellers.. And boy, those shore batteries are very highly trained.

And yes, i'm using the beta, just tinkering and playing with the HUD files. As I prefer the backgrounds on the top icons / shortcuts
Ok i'm going crazy - I'm talking to myself here..

Arrived at Osaka Harbor and checked the other two very near harbor's, no issues found this time... But game did freeze for nearly a minute when Osaka harbor came into view... No warships around only a single gunboat..

I had a good scout round in silent mode and with the external camera and could not find what triggered my last CTD. it was the more or less the same time and date as previous.. But the channel leading up to Osaka was very quite this time round...