View Single Post
Old 01-08-17, 01:27 AM   #706
sagelink
Swabbie

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0
Default CTD

Hello everyone, I just had a quick question in regards to a CTD I've been experiencing and I'm not sure how to reverse.

I installed everything by the book, and was able to play for several days without an issue, with only these mods installed:

_LSH3-2015__FULLVERSION
_LSH3-2015__HistoricalMessages
_LSH3-2015__NoFatigue-NoSleepCrew
_LSH3-2015__GUI_WIDESCREEN
_LSH3-2015__SLS_SpecialEffects
_LSH3-2015____Patch_HSIE-V16B1

Earlier today I decided I wanted to try the Type VII/42 so I went into Commander and started a new file with the year and sub type I wanted. After playing for about an hour, I experienced a CTD doing nothing in particular except cruising towards a waypoint. After trying to reload the save with constant CTD upon load, I decided to just delete that save and go back to playing my main career. However now, whenever I load up that save, I also get CTD. I've tried disabling all of the mods I was using and reloading them one by one to see if a particular mod was causing an issue, but I got nothing. Aside from completely deleting and reinstalling everything, I'm not sure what else I should do. Any help would be appreciated!

I should note, my main career was never handled by Commander at all, just the new one I wanted to play around with before deleting. My computer specs are as follows:

Windows 10 Home x64
MSI Z87-G45 GAMING
Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.0GHz
EVGA GTX 1070 Superclocked 8GB VRAM
2x8, 2x16 GB Corsair Vengance DDR3 1600 RAM (total 24GB)
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB
sagelink is offline   Reply With Quote