View Single Post
Old 01-04-17, 03:44 AM   #140
Holothurin
Swabbie

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 0

So first post and already complaining. Not the best way to introduce oneself, sorry

Actually I got the whole thing working: replacing the steam-executable with the 1.2 stock one, patching it and getting no CTD's.
Though.... as soon as i applay the patch mentioned as 'required for UI 7.5.0' about the new destroyed marks I get the sinking date bug 0000-00-00 for every ship sunk and no destroyed marks on the map anymore.
Yes, I do have the 7.5.0 UI installed.
As soon as I disable that patch again, the sinking bug is gone but the destroyed marks still dont show up anymore. Not a gamebreaker but kind of a nuisance, so.... uh.... what am I doing wrong here?
I got a custom list of mods. TWOS includes too many features I.... uh.... no offense.... find rather non-entertaining but the load order looks like the one mentioned in sobers mega-mod aside of a few extras.

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Silent Hunter 5\MODS]

FX_Update_0_0_22_ByTheDarkWraith
FXU_0_0_22_Ship zon Files
Ship Capsize & Listing Effects 1.0_by vdr1981
NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_ByTheDarkWraith
NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_New_radio_messages_German
IRAI_0_0_41_ByTheDarkWraith
Environment 15 MOD
SubFlags_0_0_8_byTheDarkWraith
A Fistful of Emblems v1.51
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_byTheBeast
Equip_Upgrades_Fix_1_4_AFFOE_151
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1
#Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1_HotFix
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4_Patch_1 (available by date) V9 by sober
SteelViking's Interior Mod V1.2
OPEN HORIZONS II v2.5
SH5 External Cargo 1.0
IO_StrategicMap_7_4_2_for_TDWv742
IO_ShapeTextures_NO_mod
OHII v2.5 - No Stupid Tonnage Bar_Free Style Campaign v0.1_IO Strat.Map_NewUIs v7.5.0
DBSM_Speech_1_0_4
All sounds March 2014

I merged subflags, AFFOE and EqUpgrades manually, so those should work. That tonnage bug only appears on the patched exe with that certain patch enabled. So I'm kinda.... lost now. Considering I own SH5 for a few days now and spent about 80% of my gaming time for patching, modding and debugging it I'd appreciate any help
Holothurin is offline   Reply With Quote