Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 12-02-16, 10:27 AM   #2893
ArditoCorsaro
Planesman

Downloads: 511
Uploads: 0

280-300 fts it crush. But with webster s class.mod over 200it crush. (simulate a really bad and old pigboat. It depend some pigboat could dive also to 350like the s-34 done in kiska or attu once. Others didnt go over 100-150. It depend by the boats conditions. In italy we had some of these boats. H class. Build in 1917 by the electric boat company for italy. We used it in ww1 and some in ww2 for second line duties, patrol the coast and submarone schools (that was in war zones. Pola and genova.. These boats, brothers of the s class,had a test depth of 80 meters (263 feets) and my grandpa that served on they in submarine school before war,(later did "new construction" with a brin class, ocean going sub, send in east africa after the trials) told me that they resist also to 90 meters sometime if was in good conditions. But wasnt advisable push the luck in these old fashoned boats ofc. The.most older and rusted i guess was used for training. While the most good did war patrols. I guess. Also aoviets had these class of pigboats. Ah class. (american holland.). Served in ww2 too in black sea.

Last edited by ArditoCorsaro; 12-02-16 at 10:41 AM.
ArditoCorsaro is offline   Reply With Quote