View Single Post
Old 11-21-16, 06:30 AM   #4451
THEBERBSTER
Growing Old Disgracefully

Downloads: 1123
Uploads: 0

Hi Anton
I think you are giving yourself a hard time with this.
You are showing an installation problem whether this after I have given you my changes or before I do not know.
sober has good YouTube tutorials regarding the Generic Patcher and although his mod instructions are a bit more complicated than TWOS I understand that if English is not a players native language then this can as I am observing why I am kept constantly busy.
With the mega mods like sobsers and TWOS these are set up to play at 100% realism to give the maximum amount of immersion.
This becomes a major problem for those who want all the mods but not the difficulty levels that go with it.
The environmental mod that sober uses I have never used.
TWOS uses Dynamic Environments v2.9 which has a large number of different environments to choose from if you do not like the default ones used.
Post #169 How To Improve Underwater Visibility
As I said previously I am not here to disrespect sober's mega mod by promoting in this case TWOS but I think you will find the instructions easier to follow and if afterwards you have issues that you would like to discuss then you know where I am.
Having two different SH5 mega mods using the same UI is good as it gives players an alternative rather than having all your eggs in one basket.
You also have the mega mod Wolves Of The Deep by Sjizzle that uses a different UI so you could also have a look at that as an option.
If you wish to continue with sober's mega mod then I suggest we move this discussion to a PM rather than taking up space here and I will continue to do my best for you.
Peter

Last edited by THEBERBSTER; 11-21-16 at 06:41 AM. Reason: link added
THEBERBSTER is offline   Reply With Quote