BarracudaUAK
Captain

Downloads: 33
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Have you tried the NTCore version?

http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

Thanks for the link propbeanie, I downloaded it, and the patch ran...

It made a copy of SH4.exe and then patched it. I started SH4 and it runs.
I'll have to try loading a save and testing it out... I'm not "in port" at the moment, so I'll have to retest the radar mod a bit later... I patched it after I got home from work, so it was late, and I was tired...

As far as the Menu ini. I have an idea as to what I want to try, but things have been busy so I haven't actually had time to do it.
Mostly I get to look at the files, have an epiphany , then dig some more only to realize, "no, that ain't it" , and then dig some more...
Only to have another "epiphany" about 2 hours later while I'm doing something completely unrelated when I am nowhere near my PC to check it out.

Then I get home and I'm too tired to actually wade through it all and try to keep it all straight, knowing that if I embark on this journey at this time, a typo will result in... .

But I am approaching this mod like my others, investigate, plan everything (even went so far, for a few mods, as to make a spreadsheet documenting the changes I was going to do), then when I'm satisfied, actually start work.
I would say this one is sill in the "planning" stages.

Barracuda

P.S. I think this post has more smilies than any other post I've ever made...
BarracudaUAK is offline   Reply With Quote