View Single Post
Old 11-03-16, 10:36 AM   #172
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Yep, I exercise the biceps regularly....very good for oneself.

Good for those dog-day afternoons! I certainly got mine exercised yesterday : rented a Huge U-HAUL van, borrowed my boat Captain's hand-truck and ratchet straps, to go to my late aunt-in-laws home currently being cleared and loaded, fastened and transported an entire bedroom set, other furniture and such boxed goodies as my better-half and the estate-executor directed...and had it all unloaded with a second stop at daughter's apartment by 9pm; just in time to watch the finale of the World Series over a bicep enhancing vodka gimlet! Not a bad day's 300+ mile outing for a 65yr. old ex-Bekins/Mayflower 'bedbugger'. Visited the Uncle-in-law in his new senior apartment-still getting squared away and playing pool at 95! The Ibuprofin and another gimlet won't hurt today either-'shades of Steed's back!" as I take our old furniture to the Goodwill and return the van by High Noon!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 11-03-16 at 11:51 AM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote