View Single Post
Old 09-12-16, 11:02 PM   #1
CaptainHaplo
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 0
Default Games, developing - and one I truly miss...

OK - first I have to highly recommend:

Ark: Survival Evolved

While the premise is a bit farfetched, its a dang good survival sandbox game!

Next I have to ask if anyone is watching "Dragon: The Game"? I have it but haven't devoted much time to it since the last few updates. I saw potential but it was a ways off when I picked up the game.

Did anyone catch the HumbleBundle sale that included Gamemaker Pro and a slew of its modules for under $20 bucks? I have it - but have no skill in the arena. Wonder if its worth diving in and perhaps building a new sub game........

Finally - does anyone remember a game that started out as "Raider Operations", then went on to be "Naval Gunnery Campaigns"? I had it and loved it - the graphics sucked but the detail of gameplay has yet to be matched. The dev - a guy I think named Paul (or was it Peter) Schaffer (sp?) had it and dropped off the map. I'd truly love to see that game turned into something modern - even if the graphics were still CGA. I even helped write the networking docs for it I loved it so much. Twas probably one of the first real multiplayer naval games.

If anyone remembers the game - anyone know what happened to the developer? I know the game still "shows" for sale on his original site but its been dead for years.

Captain Haplo
CaptainHaplo is offline   Reply With Quote