View Single Post
Old 09-12-16, 10:56 PM   #92
BarracudaUAK
Captain

Downloads: 33
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis Reed View Post
@BarracudaUAK: I didn't intend to sound rude, or to discourage posting in this thread regarding the addon. I merely wanted to point out that those doing so should not expect a timely reply from the author. Perhaps I could have phrased things better.
Perhaps I could have as well....
Seems to be the main problem with a "typed" form of communication... Connotation, Emphasis, Stresses and Inflection all seem to "get lost" in the process.
Even handwriting can impart this, but the cold "font" of a computer just drowns it all out.

I didn't intend to sound "rude", I was trying to "dig in" and say "this is what I meant"...
but in the process I appear to have "pushed back", and been a bit "offensive".

My apologies, several forums lately I've been getting sarcastic, arrogant and downright rude replies, so I'm probably in a "shoot first" mindset lately.
I'll try to be a bit more specific in my post from now on, so as to avoid any further misunderstandings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis Reed View Post
If you poke around the threads for Silverwolf's mods, you'll likely find posts of mine where I was helping him test and tweak things.
I do recall some of the post, but I'll have to go back through and give them another look when I have a bit more time.

First pass through the threads, I was looking for an active download link, and internal, technical aspects tend to get lost when you are not looking at the files specifically mentioned...

I'll take another look at the threads and see if I can find the info and maybe get it working.

Barracuda
BarracudaUAK is offline   Reply With Quote