View Single Post
Old 09-10-16, 09:43 PM   #24
Gray Lensman
Frogman

Downloads: 104
Uploads: 0

No super mods other than TMO/RSRDC. Here's my Mod Soup currently:

The 2d6 name change is a weather mod to remind me to roll 2 6-sided die every 24 hours (midnight) to apply or remove the weather mod if you know which weather mod I'm referring to. Doesn't really help the storm time duration though.

However, I did run TMO by itself for a short time prior to adding the RSRDC combination. I could possibly have experienced the plane attack during that time and from that point on I've been pre-empting a repeat of that occurrence but I don't recall exactly when, I just recall the surprise vividly. LOL. and it was totally realistic though not expected. Why Lurker would want to remove it is beyond me? There are documented instances of patrol planes spotting submarines at periscope depth in ideal weather conditions.

I guess when I'm done with my current campaign, I'll rid myself of the RSRDC combo add-on as previously planned and wait until your mod is ready. If you'd like beta testing in particular regarding weather mod testing, I might be interested in some quick non shooting time-compressed weather patrols. I say non-shooting because I'm also currently immersed in a WitPAE game sucking up a lot of spare gaming hours, LOL. WitPAE is a time sponge, Thank God for retirement.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mod Soup.jpg (17.8 KB, 11 views)

Member since February 2007

Wargaming since 1971 (1st game Avalon Hill's Stalingrad)

Hobby/Gaming Computng since 1977 (TRS-80) (adhoc programming & game modding ever since)

Last edited by Gray Lensman; 09-10-16 at 10:33 PM.
Gray Lensman is offline   Reply With Quote