View Single Post
Old 08-27-16, 06:58 AM   #1585
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7rikeback View Post
Sounds good, but crew wise I have only found Roster values within the EQP files for IJN or US.

I have found nothing yet to declare crew skill levels.

Below is an example from the IJN data I have gathered so far from various ship EQP Files:

Japan_FLG
25mm_Single_base_Jp
25mm_Triple_base_Jp
3InchSingle_base_Jp
4_7InchSingleT_Jp
4_7InchDoubleT
5in_AA_Double_base_Jp
5.5in_Single_base_Jp
6in_Single_base_Jp
14in_Double_base_Jp
char_JPNSailor_lw
char2_JPNSailors
char4_JPNSailors
Type_92_ReflectorSmall_base_JP
Type_92_Reflector_base_JP
KGun
DCRack_SH4
JP_Shiprocket
Signal_Base

I have have not yet been throught every ship type US or IJN. Just cherry picked a few to get me started....

However:
Both Tenders are using the same "20mm_Single_base_US" Yet the IJN ships show a different gun casing.

So i "should be able to give both IJN or Varients" (Copies) the same fire power, But as per normal this would be a WIP until i can make sure all ships can accept the changes and run in game.

So for a basic launch with FOTRSU should I remove the EQP file and then add it later to the optional mods?

Regards,
Dan aka s7rikeback.
No, let's leave 'em armed. My Convoy from Hell mission, based on TMO has almost all the merchants armed. Part of the goal of TMO was stopping people from playing Rambo with their submarines and their deck guns. It's really tough to play Rambo when you have one deck gun and eight are firing back from four different ships!

So armed merchants are in the spirit of the original mod.

Now, additional ships not already in FOTRS should be JSGME'd up and put into a plugin mod, since our goal for the core mod is to keep it as all Maddy as we can without leaving any groaners in there. A nice robust additional ships plugin will be a flagship plugin. And don't forget--the plugin mods are the real star of the FOTRS Ultimate show. Player control is the theme of our mod!
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote